How to book
To book for your course and ensure you get a place:
• Please fill out your application form and email or fax it back to us
• Pay your deposit via EFT or at our studio (by appointment only)
Please click here to download the PDF Course Application
Our offer to students:
• All recap lessons are free
• All make-up course students receive on line notes , as well as colour notes during class
• Student make use of Make-up Stars wide variety of professional make-up brands during classes and therefore no kit purchase is required pre course (make-up brands used: Mac and PMU
• Each student receives certification once they have completed their course. Those Full and Part Time Make-up Course students who would like to partake in a practical exam can do so. Those students who obtain 80% or more will receive a diploma in make-up art – practical exams (no theory)
Private lessons available:
If the listed dates do not work for you book private make-up lessons and request times that work for you. We can also accommodate you on Sundays and week evenings if required.
Ladies Make Over lessons also available
If you would like to purchase your own set of make-up brushes Make-up Stars can offer you a set of brushes in a pouch (20 pieces)
If students would like to purchase make-up after the course, Make-up Stars sell specialised products. A basic kit costs around R 2500.00 – R 5000.00. Build your kit as you have the finances.
Items Make-up Stars do not sell can be purchased in store.