What you need to bring to classes
BRING YOUR CAMERAS TO TAKE BEFORE + AFTER PHOTOS
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO CLASS
All classes apply * Models are required for certain lessons.
• Camera (if possible)
• Own new mascara for use on models in class, bring which ever mascara works for you
• X 2 hand towels (dark shades are more practical). You would need one to display your products on and one to use on your model’s faces. Make sure your towels are not the smaller version of a hand towel
• Face cloth (compulsory – used to wipe your hands)
• Face wipes (make-up remover wipes)
• Make-up remover (Like Silk and Innoxa have great make-up remover which is not oily and non creamy. It is in liquid form and inexpensive)
• Cotton wool pads
• Moisturiser – Environ Super Moisturiser or RegimA Scar Repair work well under the primer and products we work with. Google your closest stockist
• Pen and notebook
• Refreshments and snacks (we provide tea and coffee)
Please bring your money to your first lesson if you are going to buy these items. If you want to use Make-up Stars’ brush kits and not purchase your own kit let us know in advance. There have 2 sets in the school and are provided on a first come first serve basis.
WHAT MAKE-UP STARS WILL SUPPLY FOR ALL CLASSES:
• Brush cleaner and latex sponges
• All professional make-up products for use during classes
• Tea and coffee – short breaks are given during class
• Course notes are provided via email and more notes are provided during classes.